One Pan Turkey Sausage, Beans & Tomatoes
- 8 oz Turkey Sausage
- 1 1/2 cups Yellow Beans (trimmed)
- 1/2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 2 tbsps Parmigiano Reggiano (shaved)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- Heat a cast-iron grill pan over medium heat.
- Once the pan is hot, add the sausages and cook for five to seven minutes on one side. Flip, and cook for another minute.
- Toss the beans with the oil and place them in the pan beside the sausages. Cover the pan and cook for five minutes or until the sausages are cooked through.
- Divide the sausages and beans evenly between plates. Add the tomatoes on top of the beans and top with parmesan. Season with sea salt and black pepper and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving is one cup of beans and tomatoes and one sausage.
More FlavorAdd shallot, garlic, and/or balsamic vinegar to the beans while cooking.
Additional ToppingsChopped parsley, basil, and/or chives.
Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 91mg | Sodium: 726mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1273IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 132mg | Iron: 2mg