- 1 tbsp Orange Zest
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Tumeric
- 1 tbsp Raw Honey
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1 tsp Arrowroot Powder
- 2 tsps Avocado Oil
- 1 lb Chicken Breast (boneless, skinless)
- 1 tbsp Cilantro (finely chopped)
- In a small bowl, mix together the orange zest, orange juice, garlic powder, turmeric, honey, water, and arrowroot powder. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the chicken and sauté until browned on both sides, about three to five minutes on each side.
- Add the orange juice mixture to the pan and reduce the heat to low. Coat the chicken well as the sauce thickens.
- Add the chicken to a plate and garnish with cilantro. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving is about one cup of chicken.
More FlavorAdd onion powder and/or sea salt to the sauce. Add peppers, onions, and/or broccoli.
Serve it WithServe over top of rice, cauliflower rice, or quinoa.