Orange Ginger Chickpea Stir Fry
- 4 cups Frozen Vegetable Mix
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 2 tbsps Tamari
- 2 tbsps Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Ginger (fresh, grated)
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Arrowroot Powder
- 3 cups Chickpeas (cooked, drained, rinsed)
- Heat a large pan over medium heat. Add the frozen vegetable mix and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, or until completely thawed.
- In a bowl, combine the orange juice, tamari, maple syrup, ginger, garlic powder, and arrowroot powder. Whisk until well combined.
- Add the chickpeas to the vegetables. Add the sauce and stir until everything is coated. Cook for another five minutes and allow the sauce to thicken. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to five days.
Serving SizeOne serving is equal to approximately 1 1/2 cups.
More FlavorAdd orange extract and sesame oil to the sauce.
Additional ToppingsSesame seeds, toasted cashews, sunflower, or mung bean sprouts.
No Frozen Vegetable MixAny vegetable mix will work here. Likewise, use the vegetables you have on hand like. We like zucchini, carrot, onion, mushrooms, peppers, celery, or bok choy.
No Arrowroot PowderUse cornstarch instead.