Overnight Vanilla Protein Oats
- 1/2 cup Oats (quick or traditional)
- 1 1/2 tsps Chia Seeds
- 2/3 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/3 cup Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 tbsps Raspberries
- 2 tbsps Blueberries
- 1 1/2 tsps Almond Butter
- In a large bowl or container combine the oats, chia seeds and milk. Stir to combine. Place in the fridge for 8 hours, or overnight.
- After the oats have set, remove from the fridge and add the protein powder. Mix well. Add extra almond milk 1 tbsp at a time if the oats are too thick.
- Put oats into bowl or container and top with raspberries, blueberries and almond butter. Enjoy!
Extra GarnishAdd cacao nibs, chocolate chips, seeds or nuts.
LeftoversKeep well in the fridge for 3 to 4 days.
No Almond ButterOmit, or use peanut butter or sunflower seed butter instead.
Protein PowderThis recipe was developed and tested using a plant-based protein powder. Please note that results may vary if using a different type of protein powder.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 384kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 161mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 348IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 540mg | Iron: 3mg