Peach Frozen Yogurt
- 1 cup Unsweetened Coconut Yogurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsps Maple Syrup
- 2 tsps Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 cups Frozen Peaches
- Mix the yogurt, vanilla, maple syrup and lemon juice in a bowl and pour the mixture into a silicone ice cube tray or mold for easy removal.
- Add the peaches and frozen yogurt mixture to a food processor and pulse until smooth. You may need to work in batches depending on the size of your food processor. Spread the mixture into a container and place in the freezer for one to two hours or until frozen.
- If you like a softer frozen yogurt, let the frozen yogurt sit on the counter for about 10 minutes before eating. Scoop your frozen yogurt into a bowl and enjoy!
LeftoversFreeze in an airtight container for up to one week.
Serving SizeOne serving is about 1/2 cup.
Likes it SweeterAdd more maple syrup.
No Silicone MoldPour the yogurt mixture into a freezer bag, or, pour the yogurt mixture into a bowl and use a knife to loosen the yogurt from the sides of the bowl when it is frozen.