Peanut Butter & Blueberry Frozen Yogurt Bark
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 1/2 cups Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 3 tbsps All Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and mix the yogurt and honey together. Spread the yogurt mixture evenly onto the lined baking sheet.
- Using a spoon, add dollops of peanut butter to the yogurt mixture. Using a toothpick, gently swirl the peanut butter into the yogurt mixture. Top with blueberries.
- Freeze for at least four hours or overnight. Slice or break apart into pieces. Enjoy!
LeftoversKeep frozen in an airtight container or freezer bag for up to one month.
Serving SizeOne serving is equal to approximately 1/2 cup.
Dairy-FreeUse coconut yogurt instead of Greek yogurt.
More FlavorAdd chocolate chips or melted chocolate.
No HoneyUse maple syrup instead.
No BlueberriesUse other berries or banana instead.
Calories: 166kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 55mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 479IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 194mg | Iron: 1mg