Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups All Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 Egg
- 3/4 cup Cane Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF (162ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine peanut butter, eggs, sugar and sea salt (optional). Stir until a thick dough forms.
- Use a tablespoon to drop even amounts of the dough onto the prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Gently flatten the drops with a fork.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden on the bottom. Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool for 5 minutes. Transfer the cookies to a cooling rack to set completely. Enjoy!
Serving SizeOne serving is equal to one cookie.
StorageStore the cookies in an airtight container on the counter for 5 days. Cookies can also be frozen for up to 3 months.
No Cane SugarUse coconut sugar, brown sugar, or white sugar instead.
Serving: 20g | Calories: 153kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 40mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 27IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 0mg