Peanut Butter Protein Yogurt with Blackberries
- 1 1/2 cups Fat-Free Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 cup Blackberries
- 1 tbsp All Natural Peanut Butter
- In a bowl combine the coconut yogurt and protein powder. Mix until smooth.
- Top with the blackberries and swirl in the peanut butter. Enjoy!
LeftoversBest enjoyed fresh. Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days, keeping the berries separate.
Serving SizeOne serving is approximately 2 1/2 cups.
More FlavorAdd maple syrup or honey.
Additional ToppingsGranola, hemp seeds, and/or ground flax seeds.
Calories: 471kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 48g | Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 233mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 2183IU | Vitamin C: 53mg | Calcium: 856mg | Iron: 2mg