Pesto Chicken & Tomatoes with Quinoa
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 cup Quinoa (dry)
- 1 lb Chicken Thighs (boneless, skinless)
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 1 2/3 tbsps Pesto
- 4 cups Baby Spinach
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF (190ºC). Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Cook the quinoa according to the package directions.
- Toss the chicken thighs and cherry tomatoes with the pesto until well coated. Add the chicken and tomatoes to the baking dish and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Divide the quinoa evenly between bowls and top with baby spinach. Serve the chicken thighs and cherry tomatoes over top of the spinach. Spoon residual sauce from the baking dish on top of each serving. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
More FlavorCook the quinoa in chicken stock instead of water.
Additional ToppingsChopped basil or parsley.
Calories: 335kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 107mg | Sodium: 175mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 3258IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 4mg