Pineapple Salmon Skewers
Servings: 2 servings
- 10 1/2 ozs Salmon Filet (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 2 cups Pineapple (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 4 Barbecue Skewers
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 1 tsp Ginger (fresh, grated)
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 stalk Green Onion (optional, garnish)
- Thread the salmon and pineapple onto the skewers.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, honey, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, sea salt, and pepper. Brush the marinade onto the skewers.
- Grill the skewers for eight to ten minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through. Garnish with sliced green onion and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to four days.
Serving SizeOne serving is equal to two 10-inch skewers.
More FlavorAdd paprika and garlic powder to the marinade.
Barbecue SkewersIf using wooden skewers, be sure to soak in water for at least 30 minutes before grilling.
No GrillBake the skewers in the oven at 400℉ (205℃) for ten minutes or until the salmon is cooked through.
Calories: 393kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 69mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 583IU | Vitamin C: 84mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 2mg