Pressure Cooker Butternut Squash Cauliflower Risotto
- 2 tbsps Coconut Oil
- 4 cups Butternut Squash (peeled, seeded, and cubed)
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/3 cup Shallot (chopped)
- 5 cups Cauliflower Rice
- 1/4 cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 cup Plain Coconut Milk (from the carton)
- 1 1/4 pints Bone Broth
- 2 ozs Unbleached All Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp Thyme (fresh, chopped)
- Turn the pressure cooker to "sauté" mode and add the oil. Add the squash and the salt, and sauté for five to seven minutes, or until the squash is soft on the edges.
- Add the shallot and cook stirring for two to three minutes until soft and translucent.
- Turn off the pressure cooker and stir in the cauliflower rice, nutritional yeast, coconut milk, and bone broth.
- Close the lid and set to "sealing". Press manual/pressure cooker and cook for two minutes on high pressure. Once the cooking time is complete, immediately release the pressure and carefully open the lid.
- Sprinkle the flour and the thyme evenly over the risotto and stir until thickened. Divide evenly between bowls and enjoy!
Calories: 440kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 1195mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 20588IU | Vitamin C: 47mg | Calcium: 249mg | Iron: 5mg