Pressure Cooker Chicken Burrito Soup
- 1 Yellow Onion (small, finely chopped)
- 2 cups Diced Tomatoes (from the can with juices)
- 1 1/2 cups Black Beans (cooked, rinsed)
- 1 cup Frozen Corn
- 1 lb Chicken Breast (boneless, skinless)
- 4 cups Chicken Broth
- 2 tbsp Taco Seasoning
- Add all of the ingredients into the pressure cooker and stir to combine everything.
- Close the lid to the pressure cooker and set to “sealing”, then press manual/pressure cooker and cook for 11 minutes on high pressure. Once it is done, allow the pressure to release naturally for five minutes and then release any remaining pressure manually. Remove the lid carefully.
- Shred the chicken with two forks. Divide into bowls and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days or freeze individual portions for up to three months.
Serving SizeOne serving is equal to approximately 1 1/2 cups.
More FlavorAdd garlic and lime juice. Use an immersion blender to partially blend and create a thicker consistency.
Additional ToppingsSour cream, pickled jalapeños, cilantro, avocado, tortilla chips.
Freezer MealAdd all of the uncooked ingredients to a large freezer bag and mix to combine. Store in the freezer until ready to cook. Thaw in the fridge and then add all of the contents of the bag into the pressure cooker to cook.