Pressure Cooker Chicken Taco Stuffed Sweet Potato
- 2 Sweet Potato (medium, pierced with a fork)
- 8 ozs Chicken Breast (skinless and boneless)
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin (ground)
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 2 tbsps Salsa
- 1/2 Avocado (mashed)
- 1 tbsp Cilantro (optional, chopped)
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper (optional, sliced)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (204ºC) and place the sweet potato on a pan. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Add the chicken breast, chili powder, cumin, smoked paprika and chicken broth to your pressure cooker. Set to “sealing” then press manual/pressure cooker and cook for 10 minutes on high pressure. Once it is done, press cancel and let the pressure release naturally (this can take 15 minutes or so).
- Remove the lid carefully. Remove the chicken and shred it with two forks.
- When the sweet potatoes are finished cooking, slice them down the middle and top with the shredded chicken, salsa, mashed avocado, cilantro and sliced jalapeño. Enjoy!
Dairy LoverTop the stuffed sweet potato with shredded cheese, yogurt or sour cream.
Meal PrepCook the sweet potatoes ahead of time for a quick weeknight meal.
LeftoversKeep in a sealed container in the fridge for 3 to 4 days.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 349kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 743mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 19422IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 2mg