Pressure Cooker Jerk Pork
- 2 lbs Pork Shoulder, Boneless (cut into large chunks)
- 3 1/2 tbsps Jerk Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Water
- Add the pork shoulder to a large bowl with the jerk seasoning. Toss well to coat.
- Place the seasoned pork and water in your pressure cooker. Put the lid on and set it to “sealing” then press manual/pressure cooker. Cook for 40 minutes on high pressure. Once finished, let it release naturally for 10 minutes and then do a quick release.
- Open the lid and shred the pork with two forks. Enjoy!
LeftoversStore in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days, or freeze for longer.
Serving SizeOne serving is equal to approximately 2/3 cup of pulled pork.
Crispy Pulled PorkAfter cooking, broil the pulled pork in the oven on a baking sheet for five to eight minutes to make it crispy.
More FlavorLet the pork marinate in the seasoning for one to four hours before cooking.
Serve it WithTacos, rice, or vegetables.
Serving: 6g | Calories: 210kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 91mg | Sodium: 362mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 350IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg