Pressure Cooker Red Lentil & Vegetable Soup
- 1 Carrot (peeled, chopped)
- 1 Yellow Onion (chopped)
- 1 stalk Celery (chopped)
- 1 Zucchini (chopped)
- 3 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 5 cups Bone Broth
- 1 cup Dry Red Lentils (rinsed)
- 1 cup Parsley (chopped)
- 1 cup Kale Leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- Add all ingredients except for the lemon juice to the pot of your pressure cooker.
- Put the lid on and set to “sealing” then press manual/pressure cooker and cook for 5 minutes on high pressure. Once finished, release the pressure manually. Stir in the lemon juice and season with additional salt if needed.
- Divide between bowls and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to five days.
Serving SizeOne serving is approximately 1 1/2 cups of soup.
Additional ToppingsServe with additional lemon wedges and fresh parsley.
ConsistencyIf the soup is too thick, thin with additional broth until desired consistency is reached.
More VeggiesAdd bell pepper and/or tomato.
More ProteinAdd shredded chicken or shrimp.
Serving: 6g | Calories: 187kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 300mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 2819IU | Vitamin C: 27mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 4mg