Quinoa Greek Salad
- 1 cup Quinoa (dry)
- 2 Tomato (large, diced)
- 1 Cucumber (diced)
- 1/2 cup Red Onion (diced)
- 1 cup Feta Cheese (cubed or crumbled)
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 4 cups Arugula
- Cook the quinoa according to the directions on the package. Once the quinoa is cooked, fluff it with a fork and place it in the fridge for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally to help it cool down faster.
- While the quinoa is cooling, chop your vegetables and feta. Add everything to a large bowl or container. Add the cooled quinoa, red wine vinegar, olive oil, and season with sea salt and black pepper. This mixture can marinate in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Before serving, add the arugula and toss well. Enjoy!
Dairy-FreeReplace feta cheese with kalamata olives.
Low-CarbUse cauliflower rice instead of quinoa.
LeftoversKeeps well in the fridge for 3 days.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 322kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 462mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1548IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 257mg | Iron: 3mg