Rainbow Chicken Salad with Tahini Dressing
- 8 ozs Chicken Breast, Cooked (sliced)
- 4 cups Kale Leaves (finely sliced)
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 1/2 Lemon (juiced)
- 1 Cucumber (diced)
- 1 Carrot (grated)
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 1 cup Slivered Almonds
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 Avocado (peeled and diced)
- 3 tbsps Tahini
- 1 Navel Orange (juiced)
- 1 tbsp Yellow Mustard
- 1 Garlic (clove, minced)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 cup Water
- Grill your chicken breasts with your favorite seasoning. Chop and set aside.
- Place kale in a large mixing bowl with half of your extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice. Massage the lemon and oil into the kale leaves.
- Place kale in a salad bowl. Layer your fruit, veggies and chicken onto the top of the kale leaves working your way around the bowl. Cucumber, shredded carrots, almonds, blueberries, avocado and chicken.
- Create the dressing by blending tahini, remaining olive oil, orange juice, yellow mustard, garlic, sea salt, pepper and water together in a blender or food processor. Blend until a creamy consistency forms.
- Drizzle desired amount of dressing over top of salad. Toss well and enjoy!