- 6 cups Broccoli (cut into florets)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (204ºC). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the broccoli florets on the baking sheet and season with oil, garlic powder and sea salt. Toss well. Roast in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until broccoli is tender. Toss at the halfway point.
- Remove from the oven and divide between plates. Enjoy!
StorageRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
No Avocado OilUse olive oil or melted coconut oil instead.
No Garlic PowderUse freshly ground black pepper, cumin, smoked paprika or onion powder instead.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 78kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 193mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 850IU | Vitamin C: 122mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 1mg