- 1 head Cauliflower (chopped into florets)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt (or more to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (177ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss cauliflower florets with oil, lay in a single layer on the baking sheet, and sprinkle with salt. Roast for 30 minutes or until golden brown, tossing at the halfway point.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
No Avocado OilUse coconut oil or olive oil instead.
Make it CheesyToss in nutritional yeast after roasting.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 67kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 192mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 71mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1mg