Roasted Red Pepper, Chicken & Pesto Wraps
Servings: 1 serving
- 4 ozs Chicken Breast
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper (sliced)
- 1/2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 Whole Wheat Tortilla
- 1 tbsp Pesto
- 1/2 cup Baby Spinach
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (205°C). Place the chicken and red pepper on a baking sheet and drizzle with oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Bake for 25 minutes, then slice the chicken into thin strips.
- Place the tortilla on a plate and spread the pesto in a thin layer on top. Add the sliced chicken, red pepper, and spinach. Fold in the sides of the tortilla and roll it up. Slice the wrap in half if desired. Enjoy!
LeftoversBest enjoyed immediately. Ingredients can be refrigerated separately in airtight containers for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving is equal to one wrap.
Additional ToppingsGoat cheese and/or fresh herbs.
Make it VeganUse tofu or tempeh instead of chicken.
Gluten-FreeUse a gluten-free tortilla instead.
Calories: 367kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 413mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 3549IU | Vitamin C: 80mg | Calcium: 173mg | Iron: 2mg