Roasted Salmon with Avocado Salsa
Servings: 2 servings
- 12 ozs Salmon Filet
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice (divided)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt (divided)
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Avocado (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Red Onion (diced)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (205ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Coat the salmon fillets with olive oil, 1/2 of the lemon juice, 1/2 of the sea salt, and garlic powder. Place the fillets on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until cooked through.
- In the meantime, in a medium bowl, mix together the chopped avocado, red onion, and the remaining lemon juice and salt.
- Divide salmon between serving plates. Top them with avocado salsa and enjoy.
LeftoversRefrigerate the salmon in an airtight container for up to two to three days. Avocado salsa is best made fresh just before serving.
Serving SizeOne serving is equal to approximately six ounces of salmon and 1/3 cup avocado salsa.
More FlavorAdd oregano to salmon seasoning and chopped cilantro to the salsa.
Calories: 348kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 669mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 142IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 2mg