Roasted Veggie Pasta
- 1 Eggplant (large, diced into half-inch pieces)
- 1 Zucchini (medium, chopped)
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Carrot (medium, sliced)
- 1/2 cup Red Onion (large, sliced)
- 3 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 2 1/2 tbsps Thyme (fresh)
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt (to taste)
- 10 ozs Chickpea Pasta (dry)
- 2 tbsps Balsamic Vinegar (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF (220ºC). Line your baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss together everything except the pasta and balsamic vinegar. Transfer to the baking sheets and spread the veggies in an even layer. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain the water and return the pasta to the pot.
- Add the roasted veggies to the cooked pasta and stir in the balsamic vinegar. Taste and adjust the salt, thyme, or balsamic vinegar as needed. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to four days.
Serving SizeOne serving equals approximately 1 1/2 cups.
More FlavorAdd your choice of additional herbs and spices, or use a dressing of your choice instead of balsamic vinegar.
Additional ToppingsAdd spinach, marinated tofu, chicken, turkey, tuna, avocado, or sunflower seeds.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 324kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 257mg | Fiber: 17g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 5917IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 104mg | Iron: 8mg