- 2 Carrot (medium, chopped)
- 2 Zucchini (medium, chopped)
- 2 cups Mushrooms (chopped)
- 2 cups Green Beans (trimmed)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsps Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Oregano (dried)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF (191ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the chopped veggies on the baking sheet. Drizzle with oil, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper. Toss until everything is well coated.
- Roast in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until very tender, stirring once about halfway through.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a bowl. Enjoy!
LeftoversKeeps well in the fridge up to 3 days. Reheat in a skillet or the oven.
No MushroomsSwap in bell peppers or broccoli instead.
Even CookingChop your vegetables to be approximately the same size to ensure even cooking.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 93kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 331mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 5642IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 1mg