Salmon Collard Wraps with Peanut Sauce
Servings: 2 servings
- 4 cups Collard Greens (washed, stems removed)
- 3 tbsps All Natural Peanut Butter (smooth)
- 1 tbsp Ginger (fresh, grated)
- 1 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 6 ozs Canned Wild Salmon
- 2 cups Purple Cabbage (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups Matchstick Carrots
- 2 stalks Green Onion (large, sliced lengthwise & chopped)
- Fill a large shallow pot with water and bring it to a boil on the stove. Fill a large bowl with water and ice and set it aside.
- Blanche the collard leaves one at a time by putting them in the boiling water for one minute, then transferring to the ice bath. Pat them dry with a paper towel when done.
- Combine the peanut butter, ginger, and coconut aminos in a small bowl and whisk with a fork until well combined. If needed, add one tablespoon of water at a time to the sauce until your desired consistency is reached.
- Divide the salmon, purple cabbage, carrots, and green onion evenly between each collard green. Top with the peanut sauce, then fold in the sides and roll everything up. Serve, and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to two days.
Serving SizeOne serving is equal to two wraps.
Make it VeganUse tofu, tempeh, mashed chickpeas, or black beans in place of the salmon.
More FlavorAdd maple syrup, lime juice, garlic, and red pepper flakes to the peanut sauce. Serve peanut sauce on the side for dipping.
Additional ToppingsAdd bell pepper and sprouts to the wraps.
Calories: 382kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 578mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 11962IU | Vitamin C: 85mg | Calcium: 280mg | Iron: 2mg