Salmon Nicoise Salad+Taco Salad with Beef
- 4 Egg
- 4 cups Mini Potatoes (halved)
- 4 cups Green Beans (trimmed)
- 1 lb Salmon Fillet
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 1 cup Pitted Kalamata Olives
- Hard boil the eggs by placing them in a small pot of cold water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Once boiling, remove them from heat. Cover and let stand for 12 minutes. Transfer to a bowl of ice water to cool. Once cool, peel and slice into quarters.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF (204ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Toss the mini potatoes with a little olive oil to coat, and season with salt and pepper. Spread across the baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- While the potatoes are roasting, bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil and add the green beans. Boil for about 5 minutes, then drain and transfer the beans to a bowl of cold water to cool. Once cooled, drain and pat dry.
- After the potatoes have been in the oven for 20 minutes, remove the baking sheet from the oven and move the potatoes to one side. Add the salmon fillets on the other side. Return to the oven for 15 to 20 more minutes, or until the salmon is cooked and the potatoes are tender.
- To make the dressing, combine the dijon mustard, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, garlic, Italian seasoning, sea salt and black pepper in a small mason jar. Put the lid on and shake well.
- To serve, divide the roasted potatoes, quartered eggs, green beans, cherry tomatoes and olives between plates. Top with salmon and drizzle with desired amount of dressing. Enjoy!
LeftoversStore leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 2 to 3 days.
Save TimeHard boil the eggs in advance, or just leave them out.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 562kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 30g | Cholesterol: 248mg | Sodium: 428mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1740IU | Vitamin C: 53mg | Calcium: 136mg | Iron: 6mg