Salmon, Rice & Arugula
- 1 lb Salmon Fillet
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 cup Jasmine Rice (dry, uncooked)
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Lemon (juiced)
- 4 cups Arugula
- Preheat oven to 425ºF (218ºC).
- Rinse the salmon fillets and pat them dry. Season with sea salt and transfer to a baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the salmon flakes with a fork.
- While the salmon roasts, make your jasmine rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Combine the extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice in a jar and mix well.
- Divide salmon, rice and arugula between bowls or containers, and drizzle with the oil and lemon dressing. Enjoy!
No SalmonUse any type of fish fillet instead, or use canned fish.
No ArugulaUse baby spinach, kale, or mixed greens instead.
No RiceUse quinoa instead.
LeftoversRefrigerate in an air-tight container for up to 3 days.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 387kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 350mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 520IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 1mg