Salmon Sushi Cauliflower Rice Bowl
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 cups Cauliflower Rice
- 2 tbsps Avocado Oil (divided)
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- 1 Garlic (clove, minced)
- 1/2 tsp Ginger (minced)
- 1 Cucumber (medium, julienned)
- 4 Carrot (small, julienned)
- 1 Avocado (small, sliced)
- 10 ozs Canned Wild Salmon (drained)
- 4 Nori Sheets (quartered)
- Sauté the cauliflower rice in a large pan with 1/3 of the oil for seven to 10 minutes. Divide the cauliflower rice between bowls or containers if meal prepping.
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining oil with the coconut aminos, garlic, and ginger to make a dressing.
- Divide the remaining ingredients evenly between bowls on top of the cauliflower rice and serve with the dressing. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to two days.
Meal prepDivide all of the servings between your containers and add the avocado just before serving.
Calories: 332kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 614mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 10876IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 95mg | Iron: 1mg