Salmon, Veggie & Egg Bowl
- 1 cup Mini Potatoes (halved)
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil (divided)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 8 ozs Salmon Fillet
- 2 cups Bok Choy (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsps Water
- 4 Egg (whisked)
- 2 tbsps Sauerkraut
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (205°C). Add the potatoes to a baking sheet. Toss with 1/3 of the oil, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven, toss the potatoes, and add the salmon fillets to the same baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes more or until the potatoes are tender and the salmon is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the bok choy, stir for a minute, then add the water. Cook for five minutes, then add the eggs. Scramble until desired doneness.
- Evenly divide the potatoes, salmon, egg, and bok choy between bowls. Top with sauerkraut and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
More FlavorAdd garlic powder and onions.