Savory Zucchini & Carrots
- 4 cups Water
- 4 Carrot (chopped)
- 2 Zucchini (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 cup Radishes (sliced)
- 1/4 cup Parsley (chopped)
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- Bring the water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Once boiling, add the carrots and reduce heat to a simmer. Cook for 10 minutes or until a fork can just pierce them.
- Add the zucchini in with the carrots and continue to cook for another 5 minutes or until the veggies are tender.
- Drain the water and allow the vegetables to cool just slightly. Add the oil and stir to coat.
- Divide the carrots and zucchini evenly between plates. Top with the radishes, parsley, and turmeric. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to five days.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 162kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 137mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 21418IU | Vitamin C: 61mg | Calcium: 147mg | Iron: 3mg