Sea Salt & Lime Potato Wedges
- 4 Russet Potato (medium, cut into wedges)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (204°C) and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the potato wedges to a mixing bowl and season with the oil, black pepper, sea salt and lime juice.
- Arrange the seasoned potato wedges on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until the bottom side is crisp and golden brown. Flip each potato wedge over and continue to bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to four days. For best results, reheat in the oven to crisp them back up.
More FlavorServe with ketchup, hummus or your favorite dipping sauce.
Additional ToppingsCilantro, lime zest, salsa and/or guacamole.
No Olive OilUse avocado oil instead.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 197kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 615mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 24IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 2mg