Shaved Brussels Sprouts, Bacon & Apple Salad
Servings: 3 servings
- 4 cups Brussels Sprouts (trimmed & halved)
- 1 Apple (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Red Onion (medium, diced)
- 3 slices Bacon (cooked, chopped)
- 3 tbsps Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- In a food processor, add the Brussels sprouts and process until shredded, about twenty seconds.
- In a large bowl, mix together shaved Brussels sprouts, apple, onion, and bacon.
- In a small bowl, whisk together apple cider vinegar, olive oil, dijon mustard, and maple syrup. Add to salad and toss to combine.
- Portion into bowls and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in a resealable container for up to four days.
Serving SizeOne serving is equal to approximately two cups.
More FlavorTop with grilled chicken or cooked chickpeas for an extra satiating meal.
Additional ToppingsSprinkle with nutritional yeast or grated parmesan for extra flavor.
Make it VeganOmit bacon for a vegan alternative.
Calories: 237kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 265mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 921IU | Vitamin C: 104mg | Calcium: 65mg | Iron: 2mg