Sheet Pan Greek Chicken & Veggies
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsps Lemon Juice (plus more for serving)
- 1 Garlic (clove, minced)
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1 1/2 tsps Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 10 ozs Chicken Breast (cut into large cubes)
- 1 Zucchini (medium, sliced)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (medium, chopped)
- 1/2 cup Red Onion (cut into thin wedges)
- In a small mixing bowl combine the oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, Dijon mustard and salt. Remove 1/3 of the sauce and set aside. Place the chicken cubes in the remaining sauce and stir to coat evenly. Let the chicken marinate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 400ºF (205ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the zucchini, bell pepper, and onion on the prepared baking sheet and drizzle with the reserved sauce. Add the marinated chicken to the pan.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the veggies are just tender. Season with additional salt, if needed.
- To serve, divide between plates and serve with additional lemon juice or lemon wedges. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate for up to three days. For a meal prep option, divide chicken and veggies between meal prep containers for on-the-go meals.
More FlavorAdd other dried herbs and spices, like Greek seasoning, thyme, or basil.
Additional ToppingsServe with fresh herbs, tzatziki, hummus, or baba ganoush.
More CarbsServe with rice, quinoa, or pita bread.
No Chicken BreastUse chicken thighs, turkey breast, or pork tenderloin instead.
Calories: 287kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 103mg | Sodium: 412mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 2107IU | Vitamin C: 103mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 1mg