Sheet Pan Moroccan Style Chicken & Cauliflower
- 1 1/2 lbs Chicken Thighs (boneless, skinless)
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 2 tbsps Moroccan Spice Blend (divided)
- 1 head Cauliflower (small, chopped into florets)
- 2 Sweet Potato (small, chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 425oF (218oC) and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper (or use two smaller baking trays if needed).
- In a large bowl, toss the chicken thighs with half the oil and Moroccan spice blend. Toss to coat, making sure the chicken is well coated. Transfer to the baking sheet.
- In the same bowl, combine the cauliflower and sweet potatoes and drizzle in the remaining oil and spice blend and mix together using your hands to coat well. Transfer to the baking sheet, making sure to space them out.
- Place in the oven to bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the veggies are slightly browned and crispy. Divide onto plates and enjoy!
Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days. More Flavor: Top with fresh herbs such as mint and/or parsley. Additional Toppings: Serve with Greek yogurt or a tahini dressing. No Moroccan Spice: Use a combination of paprika, turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, and cumin.
Calories: 358kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 160mg | Sodium: 602mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 9262IU | Vitamin C: 72mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 9mg