Sheet Pan Roasted Chicken & Veggies
- 2 cups Brussels Sprouts (halved or quartered)
- 1 cup Broccoli (cut into small florets)
- 1 Carrot (peeled, thinly sliced)
- 1 Yellow Onion (medium, cut into wedges)
- 8 ozs Chicken Breast
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (204ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the veggies and the chicken to the baking sheeting then drizzle with the oil and season with the Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and salt.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the veggies are tender. Season with additional salt if needed. Divide between plates and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
More FlavorAdd other dried herbs and spices.
No Chicken BreastUse chicken thighs or drumsticks instead.
Serve it WithCauliflower rice, quinoa, brown rice, roasted potatoes, or mashed sweet potato.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 286kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 407mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 6076IU | Vitamin C: 117mg | Calcium: 95mg | Iron: 4mg