Sheet Pan Salmon & Squash with Miso Orange Dressing
- 4 1/2 cups Butternut Squash (peeled, seeds removed, cubed)
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 1/2 lbs Salmon Fillet
- 1 tbsp Miso Paste (white)
- 2 tbsps Orange Juice
- 1 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF (220ºC). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the squash with 1/3 of the oil, salt, and pepper and arrange on the baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet and reduce the oven to 400ºF (205ºC). Move the squash around to make room for the salmon. Cover the salmon with 1/3 of the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through. Let cool slightly and then roughly flake the salmon with a fork and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl or jar, combine the remaining oil, miso paste, orange juice, and rice vinegar. Mix or shake well to combine.
- Place the squash onto a platter and top with the salmon. Top with the miso sauce and garnish with sesame seeds. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to two days.
Serving SizeOne serving is approximately two cups.
More FlavorAdd minced ginger to the miso dressing, and/or sesame oil.
Additional ToppingsTop with cilantro.