Sheet Pan Spicy Jerk Shrimp with Pineapple
- 1/2 cup Brown Rice
- 8 ozs Shrimp (deveined, peeled, tails removed)
- 1 cup Pineapple (cut into cubes)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup Red Onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 1/2 tsps Jerk Seasoning (or to taste)
- 1/2 Lime (juiced)
- Cook the rice according to package directions.
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (204ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the shrimp, pineapple, peppers, and onions to the baking sheet and drizzle with the oil and jerk seasoning. Toss until evenly coated then arrange everything into an even layer. Bake for six to eight minutes or until the shrimp is cooked through.
- Remove the shrimp from the baking sheet and continue to cook for six to eight minutes more until the peppers are tender.
- Return the shrimp to the baking sheet and drizzle with the lime juice and stir to combine. Divide the rice and shrimp between plates and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to two days.
More FlavorAdd jalapeno or other hot peppers.
Additional ToppingsLime wedges, cilantro, or green onion.
No RiceUse quinoa instead.
Lower CarbUse cauliflower rice instead
Serving: 2g | Calories: 414kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 183mg | Sodium: 342mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 2167IU | Vitamin C: 122mg | Calcium: 102mg | Iron: 2mg