Sheet Pan Tilapia & Green Beans
- 2 tsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 2 tsps Lemon Juice (plus more for serving)
- 1 1/2 tsps Butter (melted)
- 1/2 tsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 3/4 tsp Dried Parsley
- 1/16 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional or to taste)
- 2 cups Green Beans (trimmed)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 2 Tilapia Fillet
- Preheat the oven to 375oF (190oC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl combine half of the oil and the lemon juice, melted butter, maple syrup, paprika, parsley, and cayenne pepper.
- Place the green beans on one side of the prepared baking sheet and drizzle with the remaining oil then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pat the tilapia fillets dry with a paper towel then place on the other side of the baking sheet and season with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon the butter sauce over top of the fillets and use the back of the spoon to evenly coat the fillets.
- Bake for 13 to 16 minutes or until the fillets are cooked through and the beans are fork-tender. Season with additional salt and pepper or lemon juice to taste then divide between plates. Enjoy!
Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days. Serving Size: One serving is approximately equal to a six-ounce (170 grams) fillet and one cup of beans. No Butter: Use ghee or vegan butter instead. More Flavor: Add other dried herbs and spices to taste. Additional Toppings: Lemon wedges or fresh chopped herbs like parsley. No Tilapia: Use haddock, cod, or sole fillets instead. No Green Beans: Use asparagus, broccoli, or zucchini instead.
Calories: 215kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 66mg | Sodium: 68mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1090IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 2mg