- 1 Ib Chicken Breast (boneless, skinless, cubed)
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsps Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1 1/2 tbsps Tawook Spice Blend
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients until well incorporated. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Slide the marinated chicken onto skewers.
- Grill the skewers over medium-high heat for 10 to 15 minutes, or until cooked through. Flip halfway through for even cooking. Remove from the grill and enjoy!
Can’t Find Tawook Spice BlendCombine: 1 tsp paprika, 1 tsp all spice, 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon, 1/2 tsp ground ginger, 1/2 tsp oregano, 1/2 tsp white pepper, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, 1/2 tsp garlic powder to make your own
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving equals approximately one skewer with 6 to 8 pieces of chicken.
More FlavorAdd garlic and/or olive oil to the marinade.
No Greek YogurtUse plain yogurt instead.
Serve it WithToum (garlic sauce), pita, rice, mixed greens or roasted vegetables.
Serving: 6g | Calories: 109kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 726mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 468IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 0mg