Shredded Brussels Sprouts Slaw with Crispy Lentils
- 1 cup Lentils (cooked)
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Seeds (raw)
- 2 tsps Avocado Oil
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- 5 cups Brussels Sprouts (trimmed, very thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate Seeds (optional)
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to two days.
More FlavorSeason the lentils with garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, dill, and/or dried basil.
Additional ToppingsTop with goat cheese, feta or parmesan.
LentilsIt is recommended to use French green lentils as they hold their shape better. Red or brown lentils will not work the same as they tend to get too mushy.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 239kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 38mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 833IU | Vitamin C: 95mg | Calcium: 65mg | Iron: 4mg