Shredded Chicken & Cauliflower Bake
- 7 ozs Chicken Breast, Cooked (shredded)
- 1 1/2 cups Cauliflower Rice
- 2 tbsps Water
- 2 tbsps Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsps Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Ground Sage
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 ozs Mozzarella Cheese (shredded, divided)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (175ºC).
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients with half of the cheese. Stir until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture into ramekins and top with the remaining cheese. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until warmed through and the cheese is browned. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving equals one ramekin but if having as a stand alone meal, double for more substantial calories and protein.
Dairy-FreeUse vegan cheese instead of mozzarella cheese.
More FlavorAdd your choice of herbs and spices. Add more vegetables like spinach, peas, mushrooms, or other leftover veggies to the chicken cauliflower mixture.
Additional ToppingsTop with black pepper, red pepper flakes, avocado or salsa.
No RamekinsUse a baking dish instead and adjust the cooking time as needed.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 173kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 279mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 127IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 0mg