Shrimp & Black Bean Quinoa Bowl
Servings: 2 servings
- 1/2 cup Quinoa (dry)
- 10 ozs Shrimp (peeled, deveined)
- 2 tsps Taco Seasoning
- 2 tsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup Black Beans (cooked)
- 2 stalks Green Onion (thinly sliced)
- 1/3 cup Red Onion (diced)
- 1/3 Cucumber (medium, quartered)
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- Cook the quinoa according to the package directions.
- In a bowl, mix together the shrimp, taco seasoning, and half of the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Warm a pan over medium heat. Add the shrimp and cook for two to three minutes per side, until pink and cooked through.
- Divide the quinoa, shrimp, black beans, green onion, red onion, and cucumber between bowls. Top with the remaining oil and lemon juice. Adjust the seasoning to your taste and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving is equal to approximately two cups.
More FlavorAdd cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, and/or fresh herbs.
Calories: 467kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 43g | Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 228mg | Sodium: 431mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 546IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 166mg | Iron: 5mg