Shrimp & Cabbage Grain Bowl with Peanut Sauce
- 1/2 cup Farro (dry)
- 1 1/2 tsps Avocado Oil
- 10 ozs Shrimp (peeled, deveined)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 3 cups Purple Cabbage (shredded)
- 2 cups Microgreens
- 3 tbsps Peanut Sauce
- 2 tbsps Cilantro (finely chopped)
- Cook the farro according to the package directions.
- Add the oil to a large pan. Once hot, add the shrimp and sauté the shrimp for two to three minutes per side. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the farro, cabbage, microgreens, and shrimp evenly between bowls. Top with the peanut sauce and cilantro. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving is 1 1/2 cups of farro and vegetables with shrimp.
Gluten-FreeUse quinoa or buckwheat in place of farro.
Additional ToppingsLime juice, chopped peanuts, and/or fresh ginger.