Shrimp Lettuce Wraps
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 Tomato (diced)
- 2 tbsps Red Onion (diced)
- 1 tbsp Cilantro (finely chopped)
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Lime (juiced, divided)
- 1/2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 ozs Shrimp (large, peeled)
- 1 tbsp Taco Seasoning (divided)
- 1 tbsps Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 head Boston Lettuce (peeled apart into leaves and washed)
- In a small bowl, combine the tomato, red onion, cilantro, salt, and 1/2 of the lime juice. Mix and set it aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the shrimp and 1/2 of the taco seasoning. Stir and cook the shrimp for about two to three minutes or until they are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, mix together the Greek yogurt, remaining lime juice, and remaining taco seasoning.
- Divide the shrimp and salsa between the lettuce leaves. Serve with the yogurt mixture and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate the shrimp and salsa in separate containers for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving is equal to three to four lettuce wraps.
Dairy-FreeUse dairy-free yogurt.
More FlavorAdd bell pepper, green onions, refried beans, guacamole, jalapeno, and/or diced avocado.
Calories: 152kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 185mg | Sodium: 698mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1078IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 129mg | Iron: 2mg