Simple Salmon Salad
- 4 ozs Canned Wild Salmon (drained)
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tbsps Lemon Juice
- 1 stalk Celery (finely chopped, optional)
- 1 stalk Green Onion (chopped, optional)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- Add the salmon, mayonnaise, and lemon juice to a bowl and mash with a fork until well combined. Stir in the celery and green onion (if using).
- Season with salt and pepper and additional lemon juice if needed. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
More FlavorAdd fresh or dried herbs, mustard, chopped pickles, or garlic.
Serve it WithUse as a filling for sandwiches or wraps, on top of salad greens or on top of crackers or cucumber slices.
No Canned SalmonUse canned tuna or sardines instead.
No Green OnionUse red onion instead.
No CeleryUse cucumber, bell pepper, or radish.
No MayonnaiseUse yogurt or mashed avocado instead.