Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Pork Tenderloin
- 1 lb Pork Tenderloin
- 2 Apple (sliced and divided)
- 3 Carrot (medium, sliced into rounds)
- 1 Yellow Onion (diced)
- 3 tbsps Raw Honey
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- Cut slits into your pork tenderloin about 3/4 of the way through. Wedge half of the apple slices into the slits.
- Add remaining apple, carrots and onion to the bottom of the slow cooker. Lay the pork tenderloin on top. Drizzle honey and sprinkle cinnamon over everything. Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Remove pork and vegetables from the slow cooker and divide onto plates. Enjoy!