Slow Cooker Baked Apples
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup (divided)
- 1/2 cup Granola
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 4 Apple (medium, cored, leaving 1/2 inch at the bottom)
- In a small bowl, combine apple cider vinegar, water and half the maple syrup. Add mixture to the slow cooker and set to high.
- In the same bowl, combine granola, coconut oil, cinnamon and remainder of maple syrup. Mix well. Fill the apples with the granola filling and set aside any leftovers.
- Add apples to the slow cooker and cook for 2 hours, or until the apples are soft.
- Top with any leftover granola before serving. Enjoy!
Serve it WithOur Pumpkin Spice Granola, Paleo Granola, Banana Coconut Granola, coconut cream, cashew cream, yogurt or ice cream.
No Slow CookerPlace apples in a foil-lined pan and cook at 350 degrees F for 45 to 60 minutes.
LeftoversRefrigerate in an air-tight container up to 3 days.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 187kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 7mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 103IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 1mg