Slow Cooker Beef & Butternut Squash Soup
- 1 lb Stewing Beef (chunks)
- 6 cups Butternut Squash (peeled and cubed)
- 4 cups Beef Broth
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt (to taste)
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add the beef and cook for 2-3 minutes, to brown.
- Add the beef, butternut squash and broth to your slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- Season with sea salt to taste. Divide into bowls and enjoy!
Vegan & VegetariansUse vegetable broth and chickpeas instead of beef.
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container up to 3 days.