Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 lbs Stewing Beef (sliced into bite-size pieces)
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 cups Baby Carrots
- 1 Sweet Onion (diced)
- 2 1/2 cups Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 cup Beef Broth
- 1/2 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Add all ingredients except the brown rice flour to the slow cooker and mix well. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours, or until beef is tender.
- Remove lid and stir in brown rice flour. Continue to stir until liquid thickens.
- Ladle into bowls and enjoy!
LeftoversStore in the fridge up to 3 days or freeze.
More CarbsServe it with roasted potatoes, rice or quinoa.
Add GreensStir in chopped kale or baby spinach just before serving.
No Brown Rice FlourUse a different thickener such as arrowroot powder or regular flour.
Serving: 6g | Calories: 311kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 95mg | Sodium: 645mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 7681IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 4mg