Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore
- 1 1/2 lbs Chicken Thighs (skinless, boneless)
- 1 Carrot (peeled and sliced)
- 2 cups Mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 cups Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 tsps Oregano
- 2 tbsps Capers
- 1/2 cup Black Olives (pitted, sliced)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Parsley (finely chopped)
- Combine all ingredients except parsley in the slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours, or on low for approximately 6 to 8 hours.
- Divide into bowls and garnish with parsley. Adjust salt to taste if needed. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days. Freeze for up to three months.
Serve it WithRice, bread, potatoes, spaghetti squash, zucchini noodles, pasta, cauliflower rice, or couscous.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 285kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 160mg | Sodium: 923mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 3557IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 92mg | Iron: 5mg