Slow Cooker Chicken Soup
- 1 Yellow Onion (diced)
- 4 stalks Celery (diced)
- 3 Carrot (medium, chopped)
- 1 tbsp Rosemary (fresh)
- 8 ozs Chicken Breast (boneless, skinless)
- 1 lb Chicken Thighs (boneless, skinless)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 6 cups Water (or broth)
- Add all ingredients to the crock pot and cook on low for 6-8 hrs.
- Once chicken is cooked through, transfer it to a large bowl and shred it with two forks. Return the shredded chicken to the crock pot and let it soak for at least 5-10 minutes before serving. Adjust seasoning as needed.
More CarbsAdd chopped potatoes or cooked rice/pasta. You can also mix in raw pasta about 15 minutes before serving.
LeftoversRefrigerate in an air-tight container up to 3-4 days or freeze up to 6 months. Omit pasta and potatoes if you plan to freeze.
Serving: 6g | Calories: 161kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 99mg | Sodium: 137mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 5253IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 2mg